Thursday, May 31, 2012

Game Design Log - Entry #12

The last few weeks have been crazy. I've started work on several projects in addition to what I'm doing for school, and a lot of stuff has been going on besides that... But, things are still progressing with the game, and I think I'm in the home stretch now.

The current state of the game is that most of the "required" things are there. The controls work, there's enough feedback from the HUD to be able to finish the game(As soon as the game can be finished, anyways), and I've got a working way to detect when I hit the ground.

All that's left(I think) is to do the game logic for when I hit the ground, a few graphics tweaks(Have it show something when the engine is firing, an explosion when you crash), some kind of options thing when you start it up, so you can change difficulty stuff... And I think that's it.

Of those, the only one that seems even remotely difficult at the moment is the options thing. Mostly because I have no idea how to work with multiple forms. We'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment