Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Game Design Log - Entry #13

Whoops. Forgot about this again...

The game is functional now. It generates a random landscape(Which is guaranteed to have a flat section on it), starts you in the top center of the screen, and lets you have at it. When it sees that the ground is within a 1-pixel boundary of your lander, it runs a bunch of checks to see if you can land successfully at that moment. If yes, you win. If no, it changes the lander graphic to an explosion, plays an explosion sound, and you lose.

The only requirement I haven't met is disk access. I'm not familiar enough with C# to do things the way I want to, and I haven't had the time this last week to familiarize myself with the bits I need. Or think I need, anyways.

Attached is a scan of the explosion graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment